new blog ..new me ....new beginings


well it has been a while since i have blogged .... dealing with my grief has been very hard ..i have still been crafting ..making creations to sell to raise money for my brothers widow and children ..but now i have entered a new life .. a life without my brother ..i thought i would start a new blog and use one of his free google fonts "PACIFICO"  he may not be with us on earth ..but every time i blog he is with me xx
ps  .. still sorting out my blog .. so will take time to get all my side bar working and up to date ....

now onto my card ..i have used the sketch over on :~
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2
as always i love using their sketches , they always inspire me to create ...

have used a saturated canary image , coloured in promakers, nestabilities dies and various tonic dies, finished with gems and glitter from my stash





Well since my brothers passing last August my parents have got a puppy for Christmas, they have called Darcey  ..she is named after the ballet dancer ,, as she looks like she has ballet shoes on and loves to stand on her back paws and dance  ..she is a CHINESE CRESTED POWDER PUFF and quite mad!!


Last November my SIL Allison came over to sort out a few things ..bring some of my brothers ashes over to us and to record  for a BBC RADIO 4 programme  "SOUL MUSIC"on my brothers favourite  song "WATERLOO SUNSET" by the THE KINKS ..the interview includes their journey and the song a friend recorded for them and even my brother singing ...



  Here we are family together in Winchester , a lovely , emotional day in the Cathederal ..here is the link to Allisons half an hour on the radio .....       http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08q6181  hope it works !!!

here is to new beginnings ..fresh starts ..happy memories ...


Comments

  1. Aw, Nessy ... it is so good to "see" you back in the crafting world. It is so hard to pick up the pieces after a tragic event. I'm glad to see you trying to start fresh. Darcy is darling (as is your card). I love your colors and that Saturated Canary image.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts